Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh! Gingerbread {Boy}

We are all decorated up for Christmas ... gosh, I love this time of year!


While Griffin was at school the other day the "Tractor Fairy" stopped by and delivered this sweet gingerbread cookie to him. He enjoyed every single morsel of it.

Griffin has no idea but we are thinking about getting him a trampoline for Christmas. His Nana said if any kid in the world needs a trampoline it's Griffin. I agree with her. We have a specific one in mind, not too big ... not too little. Keeping my fingers crossed we find the one we are looking for.

We are going to enjoy playing in the snow today and baking Christmas cookies with friends. So looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trampolines are so much fun!!

Have fun Baking, Decorating and Eating cookies...YummY!!

Bonnie said...

I love your whole Tractor Fairy. What a great way to reward Griffin for being good, but also to make him think twice about doing something bad. I hope the cookies turned out okay. After sending you the recipe I've decided that I may have to bake some too. It's been a long time since I've made any.

Susie Q said...

I love the Tractor Fairy idea!!
But wow. I look at him and can not believe how much G has grown! But he is at such a fun age...I know you will all have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Sue