Tuesday, November 09, 2010

... and the leaves come dancing down.

Our friends came over the other day and the boys enjoyed playing in the leaves.


I love this time of year ... the leaves dancing down from the trees is one of my FAVORITE things to watch.


Funny how the boys can be entertained with just a bunch of leaves and each other.


mmmm ... wonder what's on his mind.


That's what I thought ... time to throw leaves at Mommy!


Doesn't he look all grown up in this picture? He's going to be taller than me before we know it!


See that little red wagon? It has been around forever! I love that the kids still like to play with it.

Thanks Sybil, Phelan and Lukka for joining Griffin and me on this beautiful fall day!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Boys just know how to have fun. Especially these boys.