Friday, September 17, 2010

Richmond Mommy Make Over ~ Please Vote For Me!

Hello Friends ...

I am so very excited to share with you I am self nominated to possibly be chosen for a Richmond Mommy Makeover by richmondmom.com!



I need YOUR help to win!

The contest is based on popular vote so the more votes I get the better chance I have to win. If you have friends who might take a moment to vote for me please, please, please share the link. The MORE votes the better!



Just visit the following link to cast your vote today:

http://richmondmom.com/index.php/funformoms/page/category/mommy_makeover_2009

Please share the link with your local friends, email friends, blogging friends, Facebook friends and family.

Here's how to vote for me:

1. Visit the above link

2. Look for my name MISSY GLAVE. Names are in alphabetical order by first name.

3. Click vote here by my name

4. Next page you click on the orange button to continue

5. Then on the next page all you have to do is select my name from the names listed. My name MISSY GLAVE is listed in the second section of names.

I would truly appreciate your vote!

I would love, love, love to win this. I am in desperate need of a makeover!!

Thanks so much and happy weekend!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

No you don't need a makeover, but I'll vote for ya only because you asked me too!!! LOL

GOOD LUCK!

Wendy said...

Missy, I went to the site twice and tried to vote, butit said it had expired. Check it out and let me know so I can go back and vote for you! What a great story!