Thursday, September 30, 2010

The *PERFECT* Picture.

Over the years friends have commented about the pictures I post of Griffin here on my blog.

Many of the comments made have said how he's always smiling in the pictures I post.

Today I thought I would share with you exactly how we go about getting that "perfect" picture to post here on my blog.

Okay ... so I would consider THIS to be the "perfect" picture of him in his sunglasses.


Cute is he? =)

Well, we finally achieved this cute picture after we experienced the following pictures.


The glasses upside down look.


The it's a joke look.


The Tom Cruise smile look.


The thumbs up I'm a cool dude look.

Good thing I have a digital camera isn't it? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are ALL the "perfect picture" :)

Melinda said...

Awh, he's adorable!
- iTwins&Baby V3s Momma

Bonnie said...

I agree with Miz Liz....they are all perfect pictures. Just FYI non of us has perfect kids...we like to see the not so perfect too, lol.