Thursday, September 02, 2010

All About Me ~ Griffin's Project.

Griffin received his first kindergarten homework assignment ...


The assignment is called "All About Me". His teacher sent home a sweet ME cutout and he was to add things that he enjoyes.

So we looked at pictures and thought of things he likes and I printed them out for him.


He then took his scissors and cut out the pictures and placed them around the ME page. He kind of went a little overboard with the pictures ... but that's okay.


He is so proud of his homework project ... he took it into school this morning.



Here's a better look at some of his current favorite things ... airplanes, cupcakes, popsicles, Legos, Transformers, Star Wars, apples, the color orange, playing t-ball, playing soccer, swinging , riding in the buggy with daddy, John Deere combines, doing art projects and his absolutely favorite thing? Orca whales!

It was so much fun watching him express himself ...

4 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

WOW! That's awesome! Now I really need to give ours a little more POP!
I was tempted to re-use the 2 he did already in preschool ;-)

Bonnie said...

What a great project for the kids to do at the start of the year. Gives everyone a chance to break the ice by seeing what everyone else likes. Great job Griffin!!!!

Sue said...

His first "paper piecing"? lol
Actually, I think he did that already, I seem to remember something he did that I thought the same thing about? lol
He did a great job!

Wendy said...

Very Cute! I love helping the kids with projects. I know he was so proud!