Friday, July 02, 2010

T-Ball.

It's been a very busy week for us.

We've been enjoying our mornings at Vacation Bible School. Griffin is in the "big kid" class this year and I am volunteering with the preschoolers. In the afternoon we've been having lots of fun with friends and having a great time.

Last night ... it was the beginning of t-ball!

He was very excited to play baseball. Before we left the house he insisted he needed a baseball cap. Griffin isn't normally baseball cap wearer so I was surprised when he asked for one.


He learned how to properly throw the ball ...


And he had his first time up at bat ...


His team coaches were great ...

I'm so proud of his effort. We will be practicing here at home to get ready for his first game next week.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so tickled that Griffin is playing T-ball. I'm not really into soccer but you know I love me some baseball. We'll be rootin' long distance.

Wendy said...

How fun! There is nothing like your child playing ball, it's so much fun! I know you will love love it!

I just hope samantha wants to play next year!