Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Friday Give-A-Way!

Hi everyone ... welcome to my Fun Friday Give-A-Way!

As many of you know Facebook has instituted very specific rules about give-a-ways so I've decided to move my Fun Friday Give-A-Ways back to my blog. If you've visited before and entered one of my previous give-a-ways you know it's easy breezy to enter here as well.

This week's Fun Friday Give-A-Way is my cute handmade "All American Kid Teddy Bear Paper Piecing". The bow is included however it is not attached so the Teddy Bear can be personalized for a boy or a girl.


This is a great patriotic paper piecing that would be great on a summer, Memorial Day or 4th of July layout, card or other craft project.

To enter to win this paper piecing all you have to do is leave a comment below in the comments section. Comments will be accepted Thursday, May 13 through Sunday, May 17th, 12:00 pm ET. The winner will be selected randomly from the comments left below on THIS post only. The winner will be announced right here on my blog on Monday morning May 18th!

Here's a couple of tips to leaving a comment:

If you are not familiar with Blogger or are not a member ... no worries. You can leave your comment by clicking on "ANONYMOUS". You will type in your comment and please be sure to include you first name and last initial.

You can join Blogger by "Following My Blog" in your Google Reader. I would love that! That way you get updates from my blog each time you sign into your Google Reader. Then you can sign in to leave your comment for the give-a-way.

Of course if you are already a member of Blogger just sign in and leave a comment.

Should you have ANY questions at all feel free to email me at mgmh@aol.com with your questions.

And hey ... don't forget ... I have some cute handmade paper piecings available in my Ebay Store:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/missymadeit

If you are not a friend on Facebook I'd love it if you would join me there as well!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missy-Made-It/233806810359

Wishing you a happy weekend ...

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay here I am. I love all your new stuff. I saw this and for some reason it reminded me of Layla. I hope the move back to your blog works for you.

ps I didn't call you back last night because I KNEW you were DRIVING!!!!

goodgirl said...

Love it! Already have Ms. Liberty's 4th of July outfit! Trinity will probably wear a hand me down!

Anonymous said...

I just Love Your Bears! This would be perfect for my Seniors!
Janet Doll

Unknown said...

hi Missy, just love your items, I just saw the graduation ones....yeah going to order that one too!

Anonymous said...

Your bears are always so adorable. I hope I win. :)

Kristen Cooper
jkbrcoop@yahoo.com

Katrina Hager said...

I love teddy bears and I love your creativity!!! Everything you make is SO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

jen from pa