Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Flowers.

We have a bunch of fruit trees in our yard. I think we have seven of them. The previous owner planted them. I can never remember the kind of fruit they are. I know one is a pear tree. I think another one is some kind of inedible apple. And the other one starts with a "p" too, but I can't remember what it is.

We've never eaten any of the fruit ourselves but the squirrels have. As soon as the fruit appears the squirrels have a feast.


We do however get to enjoy the beautiful flowers we see on the fruit trees.


I love all the flowers that are blooming right now.

{Sigh}

It's just so pretty!

3 comments:

Ann Flower said...

Lovely blossoms and sunlight framed in wonderful photos! keep on posting.

Bonnie said...

I remember all the fruit trees blossoming when I lived up north. It's definitely something to see. Could give Fall foliage a run for it's money. I so enjoy your bloomin' photos.

flower Philippine said...

Well, I also really love spring flowers. I always take a shot of it whenever I have free time. Thanks for sharing.

-pia-