Monday, March 01, 2010

Fixing The 'Do.

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog you may recall this post ... when Griffin decided to cut his own hair.


How about a little visual reminder?


Honestly, that picture from the day it happened didn't even do it justice. He just about scalped himself!


He was going to get a haircut anyway because preschool pictures were coming. So, he sat in the "barber chair" so Daddy could try to fix the 'do he gave himself.


Mission accomplished!!


After cutting his hair it looks SO much better! I'm always reluctant to go so short with his hair ... I think it makes him look so much older. But, when we do I love it!

It's March 1st ... and for the next several weeks Griffin will be collection donations for the St. Jude Children's Hospital Trike-A-Thon at his preschool. I will be listing handmade paper piecing in the "Griffin's Fundraiser" category over in my Ebay store. We will also be accepting sponsor donations here on my blog with the Pay Pal Donate button. If interested in either one of these ... you can find the links on the right side of my blog.

Happy March ... spring is just around the corner!!!

No comments: