Friday, February 05, 2010

Grandma Is Here!

My mother-in-law Bett arrived on Wednesday night.

Yesterday Bett, Griffin and I spent the day in town shopping and having lunch together. That was nice.

She is here to celebrate Griffin's 5th birthday!

I can't believe our baby will be 5-years-old!

The snow started this morning at 8:00 am. It's supposed to snow all day today and tomorrow. Bett will be enjoying her first winter storm.

If you are a scrapbooker I've just listed this week's Fun Friday Give-A-Way over on my Facebook Friends Page.

If interested visit this link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missy-Made-It/233806810359

Happy Weekend ... Stay Warm!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You all are really gonna get it this time, I think we may avoid much of it! I know Brett is gonna love it, your yard is beautiful with all the snow!

Hope you stocked up on the essentials. Stay warm and enjoy your visit.

Bonnie said...

Enjoy your visit with Bette. I hope she enjoys all the snow and the cold that comes with it, lol. Stay warm.