Friday, January 08, 2010

Custom Birthday Wrapping.

Griffin has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow and I wanted to do something special for the sweet little girl for which this gift is intended.


After wrapping her gift in pastel pink paper (which I LOVED doing since I rarely get to do anything pink!). I decided I would make one of my Custom Teddy Bear names to decorate her package.

I think it turned out pretty cute. I used scrapbook photo splits to attach it to the gift, so it's easy to remove. If her Mommy so desires, she could trim it down a little bit and frame it for her wall.

This is the kit I used ...


I have this one and several other available in
MY EBAY STORE if interested just CLICK HERE to check them out!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

Cecile said...

The gift looks so pretty Missy and so you!!You are so creative:)I hope you are staying warm it is very cold here but no snow:(

Judi said...

What a great idea!!! Good job Missy!

Sue said...

That was a great idea...and it turned out so cute!

deb famularo said...

wowwwwwww, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Missy!!!! She will absolutely love this!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

What a great idea! It's a gift within a gift. Scott has been playing around with airbrushing, so he airbrushed a box for Wade's b-day present.