Saturday, December 19, 2009

Quick Post ... Snow!

I'm making a quick post today ...

We had over a foot of snow since last night and it's still snowing!

After breakfast we are going out to enjoy a snowy good time!


Yep ... looks like enough snow to make a snowman to me!


This made us laugh ... our John Deer sign under snow.


There's so much snow the birdhouse developed a "Santa Hat".


John Deere Green ... John Deere Yellow ... now it's John Deere White!


Snow, Snow, Snow!


Fort Griffin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy you are SO SO SO lucky.. I love it.. Love seeing the pictures..
Have fun and enjoy.. you can send me some if you want to.... lol

Terri
Ventura Ca

Sue said...

I'm soooo jealous!! I saw a small amount of snow when I was in Washington last week...but nothing like this! Have fun...stay warm.

goodgirl said...

Wow! Haven't seen snow like that since a snow trip in Colorado years ago. Hoping for a white Christmas in TX.
Jodie