Thursday, November 05, 2009

Christmas Paper Piecings!

I know ... I know ... Halloween just ended and Thanksgiving is looming around the corner and I'm already making Christmas paper piecings.

There is something about red and green that's been calling my name.

I've listed these in
MY EBAY STORE if you are interested in more information.

This was fun to make ... it's a one-of-a-kind Tear Bear paper piecing using a Mary Engelbreit sticker.



I love making these "Trio Of Scallops". They are fun to make and so easy to change the theme. This is one is Christmas themed of course.



Paper Flowers ... love, love, LOVE making them! I found a new Martha Stewart snowflake punch to make the centers of these. LOVE them!



Please stop by my Ebay Store by clicking
HERE for these and many more cute Tear Bears, Paper Flowers and Paper Piecings!

No comments: