Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pop & Nana: Day 1

I've said it before ... and I will say it again ... the simple things in life bring us the most joy.

Take for instance our yesterday. Pop and Nana arrived and all it took to bring great happiness to my little boy's life was his Pop, his Nana and a waterhose.


Nana chasing Griffin down with the waterhose.


Now it's Pop's turn!


The picture may be a little blurry ... but the happiness on Griffin's face is loud and clear.


A little swinging time with Pop does a boy good!


We drove down to the farm and visited the goats.


Elizabeth introduced us to a baby turkey. He may be ugly ... but he sure was cute!

We are so blessed to have Pop and Nana visting.

We are having such fun!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Isn't it great to have Grandparents for our children. I never had any growing up, so I am so fortunate that Charlie's parents are so active in Mason's life. I love the pictures!

Bonnie said...

Such fun...you can see it on Griffin's face. And Pop's. And Nana's. I'm so glad they are visiting.

Judi said...

Enjoy your time with Nana & Pop. It looks like Grifiin will.