Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day Of School: Pre K 4

Today was the first day of school ...


Griffin was very excited for school to start back. Almost every day he would ask me if he was going to preschool.

We went shopping a couple of weeks ago and he chose a new outfit to wear on the first day. I was surprised when he chose the navy & red striped shirt with a Go Green alien on it. LOL. He was pretty darn cute.

When we got into the car headed home I asked him how his day went ... and he told me! He's never done that before. Normally I have to ask questions and he will just answer them. Today he told me he ate snack, played with toys and went outside. I'm so glad he shared his day with me.

4 comments:

Cecile said...

Your little school boy is so handsome:)You are right he is growing up right before us and I am enjoying watching it daily:)

Bonnie said...

Loved his Go Green shirt. He is growing up. I love that he tells you how his day went now. You can tell he enjoys it. Of course you help make learning fun with all the cool things you do with him.

Mandy said...

He is definitely "pretty darn cute"! I am glad he loves school...I hope it lasts...doubtful...but we can always hope :o)

Judi said...

I remember those days!! Happy first day of school Griffin!!!!!