Thursday, August 20, 2009

They Built An Airplane.

Mike was out of town last week ... when he came home he surprised Griffin with an airplane kit they could put together after dinner.


There were many pieces to put together ...


As they were putting the kit together I looked over and noticed Griffin had a milk-stache. He was so excited to put the airplane together that he forgot to wipe his mouth before starting. This is one of my favorite pictures, ever!


Does he look like a happy boy? Daddy is home AND he has a new airplane.

All is right in his world.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great pictures. It's so nice that Mike does things with Griffin. Especially stuff they both love. I love the milk-stache.

Mandy said...

I bet Mike had just as much fun with the model airplane as Griffin did. Great pictures and I love the new background!

Judi said...

Griffin is always happy.