Saturday, August 15, 2009

Missy Made It! On Facebook ...

I'm so excited ...

I have created a Facebook page for Missy Made It! on Facebook.

It's going to be a fun way to keep in contact with my friends and customers. They call it a "fan" page ... that just makes me giggle ... it's a friends page to me!

I will be announcing new items, discounts and freebies right there on my Missy Made It! Facebook page.

If you are interested in joining all you have to do is click on the little link on the right side of my blog. It's right underneath my profile.

I would love it if you would join.

So ... about my blog colors ... I just wasn't feeling the purple. I'm not a purply kind of girl. I know so many of you love purple ... but it just wasn't me. I like the louder, brighter colors. Do you think the colors I've chosen this time around are more "me"?

I'll be back on Monday ...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good luck with your Missy Made It facebook. I'll have to check it out later. Busy day today...Jerome and I are helping a friend by working at a health fair with her today.

Cecile said...

Awesome idea!! Hope ya get lots of biz from your FB page::)
Miss ya girlie!!