Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me & G

The other day I asked Mike to take a few pictures of Griffin and me because it's been awhile since a picture was taken of just the two of us.

I was looking to get a "great" picture of us ... can't say that happened, but we did get a couple of cute ones.


Love this picture of Griffin with his nose all scrunched up and that great big smile. I also love that you can see his foot in the background. He was laying on the kitchen island.


This is a sweet one, I think. Just look at that sweet smile on my boy's face.

I'm thinking we'll try for another "great" picture soon.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Quit searching, they are both "great"! So sweet!

Bonnie said...

I second that! Those are both great pictures.

goodgirl said...

If that second picture isn't a great one, I don't know what is!?

Jodie

Wendy said...

Great pictures, get them while you can!! lol

Cecile said...

Great pics!!I think they are both awesome...And (hint,hint) would be great on a mommy and me scrapbook page::))

deb famularo said...

Hey Missy-
Girl, you have the most adorable picture right there! How much cuter can you get! Just precious! It's been so hectic with school starting this week- can you believe Kyle is in middle school- he was a baby when we "met!"
omg. I am getting old! fast! xoxo

Judi said...

I like the second one!!

Sue said...

Love both of them! did you get new glasses?