Monday, August 10, 2009

Frienship Award.

I am so honored to receive this wonderful award from my friend Wendy. I met Wendy online several years ago and our friendship has flourished and grown through our blogs.




So I pass this award onto the following friends ...

Bonnie
Cecile
Andi
Sue
Jen

Here are the rules for this award:

- To pick up the Circle of Friends Award cut and paste the award logo & use it on your own blog


- Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. To make it a little easier, I chose not to re-choose the person that sent it to me, nor any of the people she listed in her circle of friends.

- Link to your nominees within your blog post.

- Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.

- Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.

- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the award Missy...even if I can't give it back to you...RIGHT BACK ATCHA!

deb famularo said...

Perfect award for you Missy! Thank you for your kind comments you left me, I appreciate them! love deb