Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baseball, Softball, Soccer ... Oh My!

Do you have a little sports lover in your family?

How about a custom baseball boy, softball girl or soccer kid embellishment for your scrapbook page? You could even frame them to hang on your favorite player's wall.

You choose choose the phrase, child's name or team name.

You also choose the colors you would like!

These can be found here at
www.missymadeit.com or CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ebay Store!

Order yours today ... let me know you saw them listed here on my blog and I will offer FREE SHIPPING through August 31st!












Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Those are cute! I'll bet you'll sell lots of them. Just a reminder that it's football season, too. And maybe you should throw some basketball in there, lol.