Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Suffolk County Fly-In

This past weekend Mike volunteered as the Aircraft Parking Chair at the Suffolk Country Festival of Flight Fly-In.

Griffin and I drove over on Sunday for a few hours to spend some time with Daddy.

I took only a few pictures ... I decided to put my camera away and enjoy myself.


Mike and Griffin checking out the airplanes


This is a picture of one of our favorite airplanes


Griffin LOVES these little remote control model airplanes. He said ... Daddy can fly the big airplanes and I can fly the little airplanes. LOL ... such a sweet boy.

It was fun ... can't wait until next year.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

My boss lives 1/2 mile from there and he said planes were in and out all day till really late Sunday night. Sounds like you had a good time!

deb famularo said...

I think both of my guys want those remote airplanes missy! Glad you havd a fun time with your company! xO deb xO

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you took time to enjoy yourself. We can get so wrapped up in trying to take pictures of everything, that we really don't enjoy ourselves. I'm so glad you decided to. You deserve some uninterrupted time with your boys.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you two got a chance to spend sometime with Mike and airplanes! - heidi