Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Squash Is Prettier.

I was able to pick two squash from our little garden ... it wasn't quite enough to serve for dinner so I decided to pick two more up from the grocery store for a family sized portion of sauteed squash and onions.


When I got home and looked at the two I purchased ... I realized our two home grown squash were much prettier than the two I purchased from the store.

Maybe I'm a little biased ... what do you think?

Our home grown squash are on the left.

3 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

Yours are much prettier but PLEASE don't combine them in the same dish. Do 2 separate and do a taste test.
I'm sure your garden fresh ones will blow the others away.

Andi said...

Your sunshine yellow squash is beautiful Missy!

Bonnie said...

Yours win hands down. I'm with Colleen....you should do a taste test.