Thursday, June 25, 2009

Look What's New ~ Custom Teddy Bear Names!

Seems like I've been bitten by the creative bug ... and I hope it keeps biting!

Look what's new ... Custom Teddy Bear Names!

They can be found by
CLICKING HERE

They are great for scrapbooking, card making, gift bags and you can even frame them!


Custom Teddy Bear Name ~ Ladybug

This is what the completed project looks like. You will receive the individual pieces you see below to make the completed project. It's easy ... all you have to do is assemble the pieces on your page as you wish and voila ... instant cuteness!


The pieces come individually so you can place them on your page as you wish

I have several to choose from ...


Custom Tear Bear Name ~ Bumble Bee


Custom Tear Bear Name ~ Pink Ladybug


Custom Tear Bear Name ~ Butterfly


Custom Tear Bear Name ~ Purple Ladybug

If interested please visit
MY EBAY STORE to find them!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

These are so cute. I need to use up the rest of the flowers I purchase from you. Did you see the card I posted! I just loved them.

Bonnie said...

You've been bitten hard! What great pieces.