Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ray Jr.

Yesterday Mike's brother Ray Jr. was admitted into the hospital because he suffered what the doctor is calling a mini stroke. He's going to spend a couple of days there for observation and tests.

He does appear to be okay now ... the stroke like symptoms seemed to effect him for about 15 minutes.

Anyone that knows Ray Jr., knows this is not the place he wants to be.


Today he is celebrating his 44th birthday ... in the hospital.

He has his wonderful girlfriend Terri by his side tending to him as needed.

Can you please remember Ray Jr. in your prayers ...

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hate to hear that about Ray,Jr. I hope everything goes well for him. I will keep him and Terri in my prayers.

Mandy said...

Gosh, and he is so young! I will add him to my prayers!

Wendy said...

Sending Prayers the Birthday Boys way!

Sandy -N- Doug Vance said...

I hope all goes well with your brother. He is so young but at least they caught it early.

Grin and Barrett said...

Thoughts and prayers to Ray Jr.- Wishing for a speedy recovery and good health.

Judi said...

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Deborah said...

I will add him and your family to our prayers!

deb famularo said...

I'll definitely keep him & your family in my prayers.