Monday, May 04, 2009

Mother's Night.

Griffin and I had "date night" at his preschool Mother's Night Friday night.

It was a great time ...

We had a wonderfully delicious dinner ... accompanied by great conversation with our friends ... followed by a fun filled Field Day Game activities.


This is a picture Griffin took of me ...


Griffin with one of his favorite girls, Hannah.


I'll be honest, Griffin was all over the place. He was here, there and everywhere but in his chair eating dinner. But once Hannah sat down with us, he decided to sit still. This is a little artwork Hannah created in Griffin's honor. Thank you Hannah.


One of the highlights of the evening? When I was pushing Griffin on the swing and he said "Mommy stop I wanna do it myself" ... yessssss .... loved that!!


Griffin is showing off the gifts he made for me ... a beautiful piece of artwork and a framed picture of him. The best gifts ever!!

Thank you little man for a great date ...

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great way to spend the day...on a "date" with your son. Those are great gifts you got. Hannah seems like a special girl....it's nice when the older kids volunteer to "help" you out.

Judi said...

How fun is that. I would love to have a date night with my son. Enjoy it while he is young.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

The artwork is a keeper, fifty years from now it will be true nostalgia, and the pic that came with it, a visual of what your "date" looked like back then!! (lol)