Saturday, May 02, 2009

Disney World: This & That

Okay ... so this will be my final Disney World post ... I think.

I'm going to share some random pictures taken throughout the day.


This is Bett (Grandma) in front of Minnie Mouse's house. She was so sick that day. I felt really bad that she didn't feel well. We are glad she came with us and made it through the day.


Tigger and Piglet were walking in the park ...


Here's Griffin in Tomorrowland checking out one of the robots.


I love these Mickey and Minnie topiaries ... would love to have something similar at my house.


Catching a sweet moment with my amazing little boy.


And another sweet moment caught with the love of my life.

Walt Disney World was an absolute joy to visit. I'm so glad we took Griffin. Right now we are enjoying all the wonderful memories from our magical visit.



ps ... do you see a link on the Google Ads (to the right) that you might be interested in? There's some fun scrapbooking and vacation links on there right now.

4 comments:

Judi said...

Fun! Fun!

deb famularo said...

Oh My God Girl! How are you!!! I was thinking abut Button Kisses recently, and then I thought about Missy Made It and had to search for you, and here you are! Look at your little guy, how big he is!!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Are you still creating on ebay!? Those were the days! lol Looks like a fun time in Disney!!! Wish I was there!!! You guys look great!!!!! xOxO deb

Bonnie said...

Love all the pictures from Disney. I'm so sorry Bett was sick, but I am glad she went with you. I just love that picture of you and Mike. Still in love after all these years. I love that pic of you and Griffin,too. Not enough of those.

Anonymous said...

so jealous....Disney is the best!