Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grandma's Hands.

When we were a Bett's house she was helping Griffin to wash his hands.


The difference in the young and mature caught my eye and I decided to take a picture.

I just love this picture ... it's just so sweet.


Grandma and Griffin washing up.

Happy Sunday.



P.S. I've recently added Google Ads to my blog on the right side. Just wanted to make a little mention in case you see an ad you might like to click on (daily?) it does generate a little revenue for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love photos of hands... i think they are so eloquent. our hands say a lot about us. great photo and lovely memory! happy sunday!

Wendy said...

Love the picture, what a great scrapbook page that would make.
I added google adds to mine too, can't hurt right?

Brenda Eason said...

That is so special. A long time back I found and poem and did a post. It really said alot about the hands and how they change in the years as we mature.

Bonnie said...

I love that picture, too. It reminded of probably the same poem Brenda is talking about. It's funny how such a simple photo can stir up feelings of love and memories.

Cecile said...

I love the pics and I am with Wendy you have gotta put those on a scrapbook page:)I checked out the google ads:)I am glad you had a safe trip home:)