Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Disney World: The Parade

We were lucky enough to see three parades while at Disney.

First up was the Dance Party parade, then the mid-day parade and then the Main Street Electrical parade (do they still call it that?) at night.

Here's a few pictures from the mid-day parade.


Mike and Griffin waiting for the parade to come by.


We only saw Mickey & Minnie Mouse when they were on the floats in the parade. We did see several other characters throughout the park, but I think Mickey & Minnie pretty much stay in Toon Town.


Here we see the Aladdin float going past us.

Griffin loved the music, the dancing and the characters.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow 3 parades. I know they used to only do 2. I don't think they call the night one the Electrical Parade anymore, but it doesn't really matter. I'm so glad you guys had such a great time.

Bonnie said...

OMG I just saw that picture of you and Mike in your profile. I LOVE that picture of you guys.

John Deere Mom said...

Missy-I want all of your entries to count on the John Deere giveaway. When you get a chance, would you leave 2 additional comments for entries 2 and 3? I am using the random number puller and want you to have all of your chances count!

Sue said...

Griffin will have so many wonderful memories of his childhood thanks to you and Mike...and your camera! I hope you're keeping your scrapbooks updated....a hard thing to do with all the activities ya'll do I'm sure!

Cecile said...

Hey Missy
I called you today and I am sorry I didn't get back with you after I picked up the boy from school but I was just going to tell you the same thing that John Deere Mom said in her post about leaving seperate posts on her blog cause I really want Griffin to win that blog candy::))I wasn't trying to be no it all but I thought that maybe you missed that on her blog::))Talk to ya soon!!!