Thursday, April 30, 2009

Disney World: Cinderella's Castle

One of my favorite things about Walt Disney World is Cinderella's Castle.

I have several different pictures of Cinderella's Castle that I would like to share.


As a little girl, did you dream about living in Cinderella's Castle? I did! When we would visit Disney (which was every year on a field trip because we lived in Central Florida) I would see her castle and just imagine all the fun things she was doing inside. Ahhhhh ... sweet memories.


I had hoped to get a great picture of us in front of the castle to use on our Christmas cards this year. That didn't happen. We did get some "okay" pictures, but not one I want to use on our cards.


A family standing near us asked me to take their family picture ... they reciprocated and took ours as well.


I love this picture of Walt Disney with Mickey Mouse standing in front of the castle.


Here's another try at that "great" picture ... lol.


And here is the castle all lit up at night ... isn't it beautiful??

May your day be filled with dreams and sweet memories ...

4 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

Maybe you could photoshop yourselves into that one at nite? ;-) Glad you had fun!

Mary Lou said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

I love the pics of Cinderella's Castle! I also wanted to live in Cinderella's Castle when I was young...but never got to see it until I was 16. By then I was too "hip" to be excited..lol
I got goosebumps looking at it today...it brought back a flood of childhood memories, hopes and ambitions...thanks!

Cecile said...

The pictures are beautiful and the pics of the family are great:)Hope ya have a great weekend!!