Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Message From Griffin ...

Griffin would like to send all of his Trike-A-Thon sponsors a special message ...


We have been so moved by the spirit of giving surrounding us this week. The love and sweet notes we have received from our family & friends have been so special. Our hearts are just full with your wonderful words and your kind giving.

Thank you for that.

There are a few paper piecings left in our "One-Of-A-Kind Paper Piecing" Craft Show ... those items can be found on the next blog post below this one if you are interested. Also the items that were introduced daily are still available through Sunday.

We have a busy, busy weekend planned. Hopefully we'll have time to fit it all in.

Wishing you the love we are feeling ...

Missy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Grif. You go boy I want you to be number one,but if it doesn't happen I hope you understand all this money is saving peoples lives. You are touching people you may never see,but you also may meet one someday. I can't wait to see how much you make. Your are a special boy and your smile would brighten any ones day.If you live close to any childrens hospital maybe mommy can show you how much children like you can help others that are sad and do not have that pretty smile like you.

Andi said...

Oh Griffin, you're so very welcome and I just know you have a wonderful loving heart like your beautiful Mommy. You're a very luck little boy to have such a caring family.

Bonnie said...

WTG my AWESOME nephew!!!!! We knew you could do it. Just a few more days and we'll have grand total. I can't wait. Keep up the good work...we'll celebrate next time I see you. Love you!

Cecile said...

Awww...You are soooo welcome!!!!
You are so hugable to bad I am so far away::))

Grin and Barrett said...

Missy,

I wanted to let you know, I received package number 2 today. Thank you so much..... I LOVE IT! HOW CUTE!

Thanks again.

Jen

A Psych Mommy said...

Thnks for visiting my blog! Your son is adorable :)

angie said...

What a cute little guy! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I know you said you had a busy weekend planned, hope it was a good one!

Judi said...

Too Cute Missy! You should have had him holding a sign that said please donate. LOL