Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Raggedy Ann Gingerbread Blessings.

I received a really nice surprise in the mail yesterday ...


Isn't this just one of the cutest Raggedy Dolls you have ever seen in you life?

She was a complete and total surprise gift from my great friend
Sue.

She knows me so well ... she knows how much I love Raggedy Dolls and gingerbread.

Thank you soooooo very much for your friendship and this beautiful Raggedy Doll ... she will always have a very special place in my heart and home.

to you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love raggedy anne!! that is adorable!!! you are really lucky to have such a wonderful friend!

Bonnie said...

I love Raggedy Ann too but I only have one...the one Jerome got me in Alabama one time. I love this one Sue sent you....

Mandy said...

That was so sweet of Sue...and you took a beautiful portrait of your new friend...lol

Andi said...

That is so adorable and so "you" Missy. How sweet of Sue! It's always fuun to receive a surprise in the mail.

Judi said...

That is a beautiful doll!!

Cecile said...

This is so cute Missy and so You!!I hope that you enjoy:)

Sue said...

When I saw that doll the first thing that came to my mind was "Missy". I'm so happy you like her! You've been such a good friend I just could'nt resist sending it to you. Hugs...