Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Morning Sunshines.

When Griffin was in school yesterday I had a little time to create.


I made this new Winter Fun Tear Bear Paper Piecing. The weather here has been SO cold. This morning the temperature is reading 21 degrees. I am SO ready for some warm weather. Maybe I need to make some springy Tear Bears to spur on spring.

You can find this paper piecing by clicking
HERE, it's in my eBay store.

I think I mentioned before I'm a member of "The Great Minds Think Alike" Paper Piecing Team (GMTA). Cecile and I post our newest items on our
Great Mind Think Alike Blog when we have new items. If you don't already ... please visit out GMTA Blog and follow us. It's a great way to find out when we have new items listed.

This morning I woke up to wailing coming up the stairs.

I heard Moooooom-meee ..... Mooooooooo-meee.

I couldn't believe it ... Griffin was downstairs looking for me. Normally when he wakes up he makes his way into our bedroom and snuggles in the bed with us for a few minutes before we come down the stairs. I got right up and headed down the stairs. He was scared. I could tell. I snuggled him and asked him was he looking for me and he said "I can't find you Mommy". Awwww ... that just about broke my heart.

Then I walked into our downstairs bathroom and I saw he had opened the little wooden mini blinds and moved his step stool over there to peer out the window. He was looking for me. I can't believe I didn't hear him going down the stairs.

We of course had lots of extra hugs, kisses and snuggles.

I hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe...poor Griffin. I am sure the smile you got when he saw you coming down the stairs was priceless.

Bonnie said...

Poor little guy.....I'll bet he was scared to death. Wonder what made him go downstairs...maybe he thought he heard you downstairs. But it all worked out fine...I love your new paper piecing...cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

that's really cute!

Poor little man, glad he did find you though

Mary Lou said...

Poor Griffin. Don't you just love snuggling with him when he needs comforting. The last time my great-nephew Daymon spent the night with me, he woke up scared and came right to me. He crawled in under the covers and we just cuddled until he went back to sleep. That's such a special memory because little boys grow out of cuddling so quick!

Judi said...

Poor Griffin. He is so cute!

Sue said...

Oh Missy..the new paper peicing is just so adorable!
Poor little G...lookin for Mommy...just tugs at your heartstrings. How sweet that he pulled his stool over to see if you were outside!

Andi said...

Missy that paper piecing is adorable!

Glad Griffin got all those extra hugs and kisses...bless his heart...he wanted his Mommy!