Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick Baby Boy.

Yesterday was another no school day due to the weather. I guess it was actually considered a "Snow Day" even though the snow has almost gone and the reason for the no school was actually due to ice.

Griffin wouldn't have gone anyway because my sweet baby was sick. He woke up coughing and feverish. He pretty much spent the entire day on the couch like this ...


He had his pillow, his Daddy's blanket, his drink and whatever he wanted to watch on tv. He took a little bit of a nap in the afternoon ... when he woke up his temperature was hovering near 103 degrees. I gave him a dose of Tylenol and that seemed to help pretty quickly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed he wakes up this morning feeling much, much better!

7 comments:

Shari said...

I hope Griffin feels better today.....aren't they so pitiful when they're sick?

Bonnie said...

I hope Griffin gets to feeling better. He has a wonderful "nursemaid" taking care of him, so I'm sure he'll get well soon.

Wendy said...

aawww! Hope he is feeling better soon! {{far away hugs for griffin}}

merc3069 said...

good to know. I will watch Noa since they played so closely yesterday....

Grace said...

I hope Griffin will get well tonight. He is smart to have his water with him always. It can greatly help him.

Sue said...

It's hard when our little ones are sick... on us and them. Feel better little G!

Andi said...

Oh Missy...I'm just catching up on my blog reading since we got back. I do hope your little guy is feeling much better.

Hugs, Andi