Friday, January 23, 2009

Relaunching My Ebay Store.

The past several weeks I've received quite a few emails asking about certain paper piecings I've had available in the past ...

After giving it some thought ...


I've decided to relaunch
My Ebay Store and offer some of my most popular customized paper piecings.

If you are a customer and would like to see any particular paper piecings available in
My Ebay Store please email me at mgmh@aol.com with your request. I will see what I can do about getting them added.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints I am unable to offer my Tear Bears in the "Buy It Now" section ... but I will most definately offer my customizable kids for direct purchase.

Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... thats great!!! congrats on reopening your store!!!! may you have many sales :)!

Bonnie said...

That's great! I know you are going to make alot of people happy. Good Luck!

Cecile said...

I know that you will have a great experience with the new store launch::))I hope yall have a great weekend!!!I am still running names through my head but I will have to give you a call soon::))
Hugs!

Judi said...

Good Luck with the new store opening!!!