Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Saturday.

I didn't think I would have a chance to blog today ... however ... we finished our errands and chores and I have a little bit of "me" time on my hands.

We woke up to -2 degree weather ... that is NEGATIVE TWO degrees people! It is warming up a little bit, I think it's 24 as I am typing.

Griffin took a little nap yesterday, so I took some time and created a few new Tear Bear Paper Piecings ... and there they are ... as always if you are interested, you can click
HERE to find them in my eBay store.





Happy Saturday ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is SO cold here too i just can't believe it!!! even the dogs dont want to go out in it... they run out, do their business and run right back in... its almost funny! :)

Wendy said...

Very cute paper piecing. Stay warm