Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friends Award.

I was recently named a recipient of the most delightful Friends Award from my wonderful friend Andi.

Below is an excerpt from Andi's blog that describes the traits of a blog friend.


These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. So do pass the award along and stop by and introduce yourself to some new friends along the way. Please give more attention to these kind writers as kindness is so important.

When you pass the award along please include these guidelines.

I am to choose eight friends to share this with. Some of you may have already received this award from another blogger and if so, please accept it from me as well.

I send this award to Bonnie, Cecile, Jen, Judi, Wendy M, Gary, Susie Q, and Sue. There are many more I could name but I feel certain that it will be passed along to them by the ones I've named here.

Hugs to you all my friends!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Missy! I am honored to recieve this award. I guess I must be doing something right, lol. Thanks again, this means alot to me.

Unknown said...

congrats on your award!!! you deserve it... i love reading your blog. dont forget my superawesome giveaway... im already up to post 565!!!!!

Wendy said...

On behalf of our friendship I accept this award with my thanks!

I am so glad we have become friends and can share our lives with one another!

Cecile said...

Awww..Missy Thanks so much I appreciate the award and I am honored to recieve it from you:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, as you can see I've been abandoning the blogging world, unintentionally though