Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Arrived A Little Early.

Santa Claus arrived a little early to our house yesterday ...


He needed a little help delivering a gift to our house ... so we loaded up the jeep, the trailer and helped Santa deliver a Polaris to our house! I had to share this picture because you can see the Polaris is almost as big as my jeep!


Here we find Mike backing his new toy down the trailer ... off roading it already.


And my sweet husband ... he took me for a ride and it was FREEZING cold! I hope for another ride soon, but considering it is 12 degrees outside right now ... I'm going to wait until it warms up a bit.

9 comments:

Judi said...

Missy we have a Kabota. It is just another brand of the Polaris. I love mine and use it all the time. I ride down to get the mail etc. We also have 4 Quads. That is the only way to get around her on Shogo Mountain.

Wendy said...

How Cool! Mike and Griffin are going to have a Ball riding and using your new toy!

Cindy Matejka said...

This is cool!

Bonnie said...

WOW!!!!! What a great gift. Mike must have been VERY GOOD this year, lol. You guys will have so much fun with that. Enjoy. Hopefully when it warms up we'll get up there for a ride too.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

as us "Old Dudes" say, you got yourself a most definitely and "E" ride there!! (for you young people, my reference above is to the excitement level of various rides found at DisneyLand, when it opened back in the fifties, the tickets to the various rides were labelled alphabetically, with the hot rides being an "E" ticket. (P.S.---have done the "rides" at the Shogo Mtn Resort----exilerating).

Susie Q said...

What fun! I now you will enjoy that!
Mike looks so hapy with his new toy!!

Merry Christmas dear friend...I send love and many warm hugs to you all.

Sue

Cecile said...

Hey Girl,
Cole has a Honda Mule and y'all are gonna love it!!!Griffin is going to have a ball on that beauty::))
I hope that yall have a wonderful Christmas!!

Andi said...

Oh what fun it is to ride!!! Great gift from Santa...Mike looks quite pleased!

Have a wonderful Christmas Missy!

Anonymous said...

what a nice toy, so wish we had a place in the country with acreage and big toys like that...and mostly a place for my kids to play. My boys would love where you are, woods, creeks, oh they'd die for it!