Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dinner With Friends.

Not only did I get to visit with wonderful friends at lunch on Friday ...

We also visited with our very good friends Fred and Judy Friday night in Kissimmee!

We went to one of my very favorite restaurants ... Sonny's Bar-B-Que.

Yum.


I miss Sonny's ALOT ... we used to eat there at least once a week when we lived in Florida. They have the absolute best sliced pork, crunchy french fries, yummy BBQ beans, cole slaw and garlic toast. I was so glad we could get there before we came home.


Here we are at the table ... Bett, Fred, Judy, Me, Mike and Griffin


Griffin and Judy were having a "drink off".


Bett and Judy ... two wonderful ladies.

We just never have enough time with everyone ... we miss everyone SO much!

We're lucky because Fred and Judy will be visiting with us around Christmas time.

We can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I am so glad you got to go to Sonny's. I know you had mentioned it a couple of times while you were down. Looks like ya'll had a good time. Judy and Fred look good. Well, so does everyone else, but I haven't seen Judy and Fred in a couple of years.