Monday, December 01, 2008

Bloggy Goodness Award From Andi.

My sweet "fancy" real life and blogging friend Andi presented me with this darling Bloggy Goodness Award today. It's so special to me because I love Andi dearly and it warms my heart that I matter enough to her to be the recipient of this sweet token.

Andi is from the beautiful state of Florida. Some of
her interests include scrapbooking, rubber stamping, shopping, going to the movies, collecting Longaberger Baskets, collecting Breininger Potter, and collecting Pez dispensers. Though Andi's blog is private, those that are members know just how wonderful she is!


Thank you sweet Andi for the beautiful award.

Now I'm to pass it along to six others who get to do the same. I am going to choose 6 completely different bloggers than Andi did ... those that we both know, know how very much I love them!

So ... I am going to spread the love to
Jen from NJ
Mandy
Mercedes
Colleen
Cindy
Sassy Sue

Please stop by their blogs and enjoy all of their Bloggy Goodness!

3 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

Thank you Missy. You are so sweet!

Andi said...

You're such a sweetheart! You're most welcome for your award and I thank you for the nice things you posted about me. Trust me...I have moments that aren't so "fancy"!!!

Judi said...

You definately deserve this one!! Congrats!