Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday.

Good morning ...

The time changed at midnight, so we "gained" an hour. When you have a 3-year-old there is no such thing as gaining an hour. The clock read 5:30, yet Griffin was wide awake and ready to play. I soooo needed that extra hour of sleep. Instead we came downstairs and I had a much needed cup of coffee.

We did not get to go to the Sarah Palin event last night. The stars just did not align and we did not get a chance to go. Considering Griffin went to sleep at 4:30 for the night we couldn't go. I guess all of that Halloween fun got to him and he needed lots of sleep.

Oh well ... maybe when she's our Vice President she'll come back to Richmond.

I have a couple of new paper piecings I would like to share.

I think they would be great for a pumpkin carving or Halloween scrapbook page.





If interested you can find these and others by clicking
HERE!

6 comments:

Judi said...

The Paper Pieces are great. You have been very creative these days.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Sorry you were'nt able to go see Sara Palin, it would have been interesting to see her for real, rather than through news clips on the television. The election is tuesday (finally), and I for one will be glad to see things get back to normal, (whatever the heck that means?). I managed to get my blog converted to three columns, so most likely will not continue with the "old dude says" blog, but continue with this one.

Jess said...

I wonder if SP is the same in reality as on televion. If she is, she must be perpetually exhausted!! Shame though, that would have been interesting.

Bonnie said...

Sorry you missed Sara, but that happens. Love the new paper piecings. I think I might need them. LOL.

Cecile said...

Hey Missy
I am sorry that you missed seeing Sara..I love your new paper piecings! I need some creative motivation over here so send some of that my way::))

Cassandra said...

These are so cute! I got my goodies in the mail...thank you so much Missy! You are such a sweetheart!