Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Joy!

Today is my sweet sister Joy's birthday ...

Happy Birthday To You Joy!


(This is my sister Joy with her daughters Harley & Stephanie)

My sister-in-law Bonnie is having a fun "Name That Halloween Witch Contest" on her blog ... Click HERE for more information!

And ... I have some fun new paper piecings listed on Ebay! I have listed some of my popular pieces ... as well as lots of new ones!

To find my paper piecings click
HERE!











We are having a GREAT time while Pop & Nana are here ... I'll share some pictures of our visit soon.



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday, Joy!

I love all your paper piecings and I am going to get some, so hopefully I'll get in the mood to scrap. And thanks for mentioning my contest. It's always nice to have people share my blog.

-Jennifer said...

love teh scalloped circles, too cute. I stopped by your SIL's blog yesterday :)

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

cute paper piercings (whatever the hell they are)---now to Bonnie's blog for another shot at naming the witch (lol)---ohh and Happy birthday Joy.

Judi said...

No wonder you like fall. These are very cute!!

Andi said...

Happy Birthday to Joy!

Cute paper piecings!!!

I thought Bonnie's witch should be named Heloise...a little twist on the name you selected which I thought of as well.