Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Country Fall Festival.

On Sunday our county had a Country Fall Festival down at the local park.

It was GREAT fun ... they really went all out with fun things for the kids to do.


My camera battery died shortly after we got there, but this is a great picture I got of Griffin and his good friend Darius before it died.

They had so many fun things to experience ...

Four bouncy houses
A petting zoo
Horse and pony riding
Carnival like games for the kids
A hayride
Pumpkin Painting
Great food
Crafty booths

It was a great time and one of the best parts was we got to see alot of people that we know and haven't seen in awhile.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had to re-read the 1st paragraph 2x's because I thought you were referring to the little cutie with G died, OMG! Damn glasses messing with my mind, LOL!

Sandy said...

what in the heck are they holding?

Jess said...

I love petting zoos! The rabbit the two boys are holding is so cute!
Arrr. --Shame about the camera battery though. I'm always too lazy to charge my electronic items. I'll be in bed (with the charger two feet) and will nto be bothered to plug it and the phone in.
xxx

Bonnie said...

You guys have the best times in your area. There is always something going on. And it's great that you take advantage of it and make so many enjoyable memories with and without the camera.

Sue said...

That is one of the best pictures of Griffin! He looks SOOOOOO happy there. Too bad about the batteries...I try to carry extra's with me cause that's happened to me a few times too.

Cecile said...

Great picture of Griffin and his friend at least you got a good one before your camera died:))

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I like the fact that you are involved in so many of Griff's experiences---years from now, he will warm your heart verballizing how he remembers---"that time you and I were at ----", and of course by then you will have an entire wing built on your house to house all the photo albums you created to hold all the pictures you took of those occasions, and they will all be neatly catalog and arranged n the shelf dated by the week/month/year they were taken----(lol)