Monday, October 13, 2008

And The Winner Is ...

Today is the day!

The drawing for the "Owl Give-A-Way" ...

I would like to thank every single person that entered. I enjoyed reading the things that bring you joy. They were pretty wonderful!


This morning I printed out all of the names that entered, plus all of the extra entries for the referrals ...

Griffin chose the winning name and it is ...

Jennifer from New Jersey!

If you can please email me your mailing address I will get this out to you as soon as possible!


11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Jennifer! What a great gift. Honestly, I thought Cecile had it in the bag...all those people she sent to your blog. Enjoy your owls, Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

Thank you G! I never win anything so this is a very pleasant way to begin my week :)
Thanks Missy, you're too sweet as always

Cecile said...

Congrats Jennifer!!!!Enjoy your hootie owls:))It was fun participating in your give-a-way Missy you are a sweetie!!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Shucks!! I thought the prize was scrap booking stuff, which I'm not into, so I didn't enter the contest, now I see the prize had dish towels and a cookbook for cookies, I could've got into that---darn. Hey glad you had a good contest, next time will ask more questions about the prizes to be awarded.

Deborah said...

Congrats Jennifer!!

Wendy said...

Congrats Jennifer, enjoy your stuff!

Jess said...

Congrats - have some owly fun..

Andi said...

Congratulations to Jen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Jill LaFaye said...

She totally deserves this..congrats Jennifer:)

Susie Q said...

Go Jen, go Jen, go Jen!!