Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hump Day.

After returning from our wonderful vacation, we find ourselves right back to our normal everyday life.


This is a picture I took of deer in the field across the road from our house. I probably took this picture early spring as there are no leaves on the trees yet. We own property on both sides of the road. The acre that is in front of our house (across the road) is right up against a huge farm field. Sometimes I wish all the trees weren't in front of our house because I would love to be able to see "out" more clearly. We had to walk through the woods to get this picture.

I still haven't found the tags/plate that I lost. And I just realized there are some magazines with it too. I know exactly what was in the stack, now if only I could remember where I put that dang stack at!

I did have the tag stickers reissued yesterday. It only cost $1.00 each to have them reissued. I felt better about going ahead and taking care of that instead of waiting around to see if I could find them. Before I even went in the house I went ahead and put the new sticker tags on the Jeep and the truck.

Griffin and I are back to our own little schedules as well ... except for the fact that he's been sleeping until about 8:00 am every morning. But that is a good thing.

Today we are meeting friends at the Mommy & Me Gym for playtime. We haven't seen our friends Kristen, Patrick and Matthew in quite awhile ... so it will be nice to catch up with them.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear you resolc\ved the tag issue, they will show up sooner or later.

Have a great day. Sounds like everyone is feeling better (glad to hear that)

Happy Wednesday

Bonnie said...

Now that you've spent money on replacements, the darn things will show up. Just Murphy's Law. Loved the pic of the deers. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. I'm glad you are getting to spend some time with friends....especially "G" since he was out of the loop for a week. Have a fun day!

Jill LaFaye said...

That picture is beautiful!

Enjoy your Wednesday:)

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Your house locale is much like my parents when they were alive and living in N. Michigan (well the north part of the southern part of Michigan, jsut below the Mackinac Bridge---My dad had deer that would literally come up grazing ten feet from the house----people who live in the cities would "die" to have your house and location.

Judi said...

You will probably find everything once you forget about looking for it. That's the way it goes.

Cecile said...

I am glad to hear that you resolved your issue with the tags:)
Beautiful picture! Looks like you live in a beautiful park of the country:)