Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catching Up With Friends.

Guess what I found yesterday? Yes ... you got it ... the car tags!! I feel so much better about finding them. I decided to de-clutter my scrapbooking area and found them hidden among the stuff in there.

My scrapbooking yard sale is still going on today (it's the post right below this one) in case you are interested. I still have some really fun, affordable things available. The yard sale will go on through Sunday, August 17th and anything left will go to my Ebay Store on Monday, August 18th. I would like to thank everyone that has purchased something so far!

Yesterday we had a fun playdate at the park ... it was great catching up with some of our friends. We really did miss them!


Swinging is a favorite thing for the boys to do ...


Patrick, Sam and Griffin on top of the biggest rock


A closer view of Sam and Griffin


Kristen and Mattew ... so colorfully shielded from the sun.

5 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

okay lets see, two kids on rock,--- check, women with cute kid and colorful umbrellal,--- check. Looks like everything is pretty much back to normal, where's Griffen taking you next?

Judi said...

Looks like lots of fuN!!

Andi said...

Cute pictures at the park! Glad you found the tags. I always fret when I misplace something until I find it.

Cecile said...

Looks like Griffin is back to having fun with his many friends:))
I am going to give you a call when my life isn't so hectic with homework so that we can catch up:))

Bonnie said...

Told you you'd find them afer you paid for more( yeah I know you only paid $1 each). Glad Griffin is getting back into the swing of things. You guys always have such a great time.