Monday, June 16, 2008

Special Gift.

Remember when I blogged about Griffin making a very special Father's Day gift for Mike?

Well ... I forgot it at home when we went away this weekend ... but Griffin was SO proud to share it with Mike this morning.


Here Griffin is giving Daddy the extra special placemat that he created just for him for Father's Day.


The one side is two different art projects painted and then woven to create the final project.


The back side is Griffin's handprints. He's showing Daddy how he did high 5's to create his handy work.


And of course the boys had to share a final high five together.

I love handmade gifts ... I personally feel they are the BEST gifts!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Griffin is the cutest!!

About Me said...

I would agree, handmade things mean the most. You keep them forever, or until the child becomes a teenager and say's "I really made that, OOOHHHH." Thanks for the add. I added you today after Cecile had to tell me exactly what the url was.Sometimes I'm a little slow.