Friday, June 20, 2008

Family. Home. Work.

Griffin has once again decided to wake up between 5:00 - 5:30 every morning. Don't get me wrong ... he's always been an early riser, but normally it's between 6:00 - 6:30. Sometimes I just want to "sleep in" until 6:30 ... gosh that would be nice!

We had a very nice day at home yesterday. I managed to get our mountain of laundry washed, folded and put away. Mike and I cooked dinner together. He did the pork roast and garlic potatos & onions on the grill. I did the stir fried green beans and fried corn on the stove.

Yesterday was just NICE and easy. Griffin listened well (for the most part) and we had some fun little conversations.

One in particular that I thought was pretty cute ...

We were talking about boys and girls ... I was asking if this person or that person was a boy or a girl. We got to me and he said ...

"You not a girl ... you my mommy" ... awwwww ... it made me laugh.


I took this picture of Mike and Griffin last night at the computer. Mike was working on some stuff on our computer and Griffin was working on his My First Leap Pad Computer.


And how about this? Griffin's Coupe is now a "race car". Mike ordered some parts for the tractor and some nifty stickers were in the boxes. Mike took the stickers and put them on his little Coupe. It's just one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


Yesterday ... I actually had time to get some creative work done!! I made this Tear Bear ... it's been MONTHS since I've had a chance to make a Tear Bear ... I need to find some time to sit and tear some more bear pieces.


I also made this paper pieced boy ... I just love the saying on this one!

If interested in either Paper Piecing you can find them in
MY EBAY STORE!

Yesterday was a very productive stay-at-home kind of day ... it was actually fun!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Even staying at home, you were a busy, busy girl. I'm glad you had such a great day. And your paper pieces are adorable. I really need to get back into scrapbooking. Have a great day!

Cecile said...

HI MIssy
Sounds Like you got no rest at home yesterday but I know that you feel good knowing that your house stuff is done.We have JEGS stickers on everthing around our house.When Jeff orders parts for his Camaro from them and gets the stickers too:))
(Jeff and my Brother are partners in their own Construction company
so their are times that Cole can work with them:)) Goodie for Cole he loves to work with them!
Have a good day!!
Cecile

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

not into scrappin here---but I must compliment ya on your style of goods, they all come across as being "ageless", almost old fashion, and because of that quality kinda funky neat. (gonna go lay down now)

Judi said...

Missy is this where you blog from as well? Cute stuff for your store.