Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday & Monday

First ... I'm so excited to share that my sister-in-law Bonnie is now blogging!!

If you have a moment, please visit her blog and say hi.

http://bonniebeebadd.blogspot.com
or you can click on her link to the right labeled Bonnie.

As I have mentioned before, Mike is on vacation this week and he's working on the house addition.


This little guy is so happy about having Daddy at home for a whole week ... he's being Daddy's big helper.


The addition that Mike is adding on to our house is very tall. To reach certain areas, he has to rent a lift to reach them. Here he is painting the tallest point.


Since Mike needs my help ... I have to find a way to keep Griffin in the backyard, so we can keep an eye on him. Fort Griffin (his playset) is really out of eye shot, so if I want him to stay in the backyard with us I have to be creative. I drug all of these toys in the backyard ... and guess what he chooses to play with instead???


The down spout ... all of these toys to play with and he chooses to play with the down spout ... go figure.


The next few pictures are of our little country boy ... well, just being a country boy while we are outside working. This is one of his favorite things to do ... ride the lawn mower.


And here you find him "working" on Daddy's tractor ...


And after all of that hard work ... it calls for an orange popsicle break


Mike had the lift all weekend ... and Griffin asked several times for a ride. Mike promised he would take him for a ride before he loaded it up to take it back.


And here are my two boys "up in da sky" as Griffin would say. He was so cute, holding on tightly to the saftey bar just as Daddy instructed him to. He's such an adventurous soul.

We had a really nice Memorial Day weekend. I'm so looking forward to being at home with my sweet boys this next week. I'm hoping to be able to post every day ... but if I miss a day here and there this next week, please understand I'm spending some quality time with my family.

4 comments:

Cecile said...

Have a GREAT week with your boys!
Your house is huge and it's getting bigger I wouldn't know what to do with all of that room:))
Cecile

Sue said...

Have a wonderful week with the boys. The house looks great too.
I think I know why you've been so nostalgic lately...looking at the picutres of Griffin...he's growing out of that "baby stage" and into a real boy. (a very cute little boy too!)

Anonymous said...

The house is lookimg great! I am so glad you are going to have a whole week of family time together. I won't give you another hard time about your blog (lol). And thanks for mentioning mine. Love you guys & have a great week.

Judi said...

What a great time to be able spend time with your boys.