Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's His Turn.

One of Griffin's favorite things in the entire world is to get on the lawn mower with Daddy. He looks forward to this every year and enjoys it SO much!


Friday Mike got the mower out for the first time, and Griffin patiently waited for his turn.


It's almost time ...


Woo Hoo ... it's time ... it's Griffin's turn!


My boys mowing together ... I sure hope Griffin is this excited about mowing when he gets older and can do it all by himself.


Rounding the corner after mowing the side of our property.


I don't know what it is about this picture ... but I'm loving it!

I tell you what ... mowing grass and being on the lawn mower with Daddy gives Griffin the biggest joy and makes him SO happy!

5 comments:

Andi said...

I love all of these pictures Missy! The ones of Griffin waiting and then running to Mike on the mower when it's his turm...so cute and such a great story.

It's wonderful that he'll always have the great memories of mowing with his Dad.

Anonymous said...

Mike is such a great Dad. I, too, love the pic of them driving down the road. It just looks like the 2 of them in a world of their own, enjoying each other. The only thing I don't like about some of your pictures is that you're not in them. We need more Missy pics.

Bonnie

Heidi Ann said...

Yup! It's that time of year! What did these boys do all winter when there was no mower going? I am working on a similar post right now, hee, hee. Your boys are sooooo cute.

Cecile said...

Awwww...Griffin is so cute patiently waiting!
I love these picture and I know you will cherish them!!
Have a good night! Cecile

Honeyed Hashette said...

He is SUCH the sweet little boy! You are very lucky to have such great guys in your life!