Thursday, April 03, 2008

D & G

Yesterday my friend Keisha had an appointment, so we invited Darius to join us at playtime. The boys had SO much fun playing and creating art!


The boys enter the building ...


We left our mark to let everyone know we were there!


Evan, Griffin and Darius having fun on the mats!


Ms. Joanna, Evan (legs peaking), Mrs. Broxson, Griffin and Darius golf ball painting


Darius goofing with silly "golf ball" eyes


The masterpieces in progress ...


Amazing artwork made by amazing boys!!!


And another form of golf ball painting ....


Griffin, Darius, Evan and Mrs. Broxson in full-on creative mode!


Golf ball painting is FUN!!!


And a note for Andi & Cecile ... yes, Griffin received his very own Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner from the Easter Bunny. It's a "toy" ... but it really works!! He LOVES it!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a fun day! Yes, we have one of those Dirt Devil vacumes too. It's funny...even though it's not real we still end up getting carpet fuzz in the canister after Grace "vacumes".

Anonymous said...

you gots a new siggy, cute!

Brave woman givin' little guys golf balls AND paint, LOL

Cecile said...

Awwww. The little buddies walking into the building are soooo cute I did a layout of cole and his bff walking like that and I took the picture from behind and I used the title "Partners in Crime" on a scrapbook page .I think it would be cute:))
Thanks for the clarification on the Vacuum cleaner if only I had read the box I would have seen written in LARGE font the word "TOY"..I still want Griffin to come over to help me vacuum with his new "TOY"..Sorry for the blond moment:))

Mom.M. said...

Hey Missy, it's Muriel in Florida!
Just popping in to say hi. I LOVE your layouts, and photos. Especially griffin jumping for joy.
That is adorable.

M.